Come on, let's go! or something like that

People think that my life is all peachy. I'm smart, sociable, proud, and I don't care what people think. At least that's the view I give the world. Inside I'm different. I feel awkward, burdened, and I care what other people think. I memorize facts so I have an identity as something, a nerd. Don't get me wrong being a nerd is pretty great. We all sort of band together so none of us feel alone. But that's not the identity I always wanted. When I was little I imagined myself as popular and easygoing, not the girl I find myself to be now. It took me a long time to find my identity, I still haven't fully figured out who I am. Life isn't as great as people think it should be. But maybe I want it to be that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes It's Good To Be Selfish

It's not you it's me